Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Have Courage and Be Kind

Just a brief post because the only thing that has happened so far is that I took a 7.5 hour flight from NY to Amsterdam and then a second, 10 hour flight that stopped in Kilimanjaro and then arrived in Rwanda. The flights were uneventful, I watched 3 movies on the first flight and slept for most of the second. Thank you Bella for recommending that I watch 50 shades of gray on a crowded plane, wasn't awkward or anything (sarcasm). The title of the blog post is actually a recurring line in the new Cinderella movie and I thought it was good advice for me going forward this summer. But, it is now nearly midnight here and I am tucked under my mosquito net at my hostel in Kigali so I think it is time for bed. I will catch up with you guys as soon as I have internet access in Uganda.

xx,
one very grateful traveler (YAY ALL OF MY BAGS MADE IT!)

3 comments:

  1. You failed to mention what you thought of 50 shades of gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah loving that my first official shout out involves 50 shades! atta girl! :)

    ReplyDelete