Friday, 20 June 2014

Hello Again!

So, My last post was 2.75 years ago which is entirely unacceptable. I intended to write about all of the places I visited and ended up leaving out quite a few. Namely, I went to London and Ireland after graduating and have taken family trips to St. Lucia, Curacao, Grand Cayman and possibly other locales that I am forgetting at the moment. My apologies. Next adventure will be one week in Iceland with my travel buddy/partner in crime/Dad. Since the trip will be short the blog will likely consist of photos with blurbs, long entries are reserved for longer getaways. I hope the internet works as advertised and I can do some photo updates during the trip. Thanks for taking the time to check out this blog! -Hope

1 comment:

  1. after many unsuccessful tries, I finally located your blog- I look forward to seeing your posts and pictures this week.
    xoxo, Mom

    ReplyDelete