Today was another glorious day in London. It rained all day but it was good because it finally cooled down. I went on a guided tour of the globe theatre, which was exciting because I was able to see the rehearsal of Troilus and Cressida. We will be seeing the performance later in the trip.
Then my friends and I sat in a restaurant for 3 hours and just hung out before the show at the National Theatre. The performance titled "The Observer" was extremely pertinent and very well done. It was about election corruption in nations that decided to adopt democracy. I was excited because the female lead was the mother from "What a Girl Wants"!! Dad would have been so excited as it is his FAVORITE movie.
During intermission some of my friends told me that they had gone to the Harry Potter premier. They got great pictures of and with the cast. I was super jealous, so four of us decided to head over to Leicester square after the play got out. The cast had gone but we got all of the signs (really cool house banners) so Steph I am bringing those home for you. Apartment decorations? Got 'em!
That is all for now. Hope all is well.
xoxo,
Hope
aw thanks Juanza! You're the best. Nomah is here in Boston kicking the Red Sox butts with the Oakland A's. They neeeed you
ReplyDelete