Friday, 12 August 2011

Hasta lunes

Last night we were out until 12:30 trying to work on our salsa skills. People here are really talented and my friends and I are only beginning but I am confident we will be qualified to be in the new dirty dancing by the time we leave. In fact, we asked rosita to arrange for us to go to 2 classes per week and her response was that we would be better at salsa than speaking spanish when we leave. I can live with that.
Im off to Banos for the weekend so mom- don't worry when you don't hear from me. I will call sunday night or monday (depending on when I get back).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Hope, you're too much- it's nice that you want to learn salsa, but not at the expense of learning Spanish- dancing in front of your patients won't cure them........................

    ReplyDelete